WooCommerce Campaign Problem

Support Area Forums Forward WooCommerce Campaign Problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
URL to the page in question: justiceunlocked.com
  • Author
    Jamie Sutton
    Participant

I’m having the exact same problem described in this thread – https://support.organizedthemes.com/forums/topic/products-as-well-as-campaign-extension/

But it was closed to new replies so I wasn’t able to commment into the conversation. Essentially, any time I add a product, I get the following error message on the product page just above the purchase button:

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/53/2529853/html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-campaigns/campaign.php on line 175

This error message also appears in the admin panel when I am adding a new product, when I click on the campaign tab for the product in WooCommerce (whether campaign box is clicked or not).

Interestingly, if I try and add an external/aff product and fill it in appropriately with the link and everything, then the entire store shuts down, as in I get a 500 error trying to get to any page associated with WooCommerce.

I have checked wp-config.php, and debug mode is set to false.

Any advice>

Bill Robbins

Hey Jamie,

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for the trouble there. Have you created manually created an order for your campaigns yet? After WooCommerce 2.2 was released the extensions requires an order to be created in the backend of the site with a campaign product in it in order to function properly. There’s a section at the bottom of the instructions at https://support.organizedthemes.com/campaign-extension/ that can walk you through doing that.

Try adding in an order with at least one of your campaign products in it and setting it as a completed order and see if that won’t clear up the trouble for you.

Let me know if that doesn’t take care of it for you.

Thanks,
    Bill

Jamie Sutton
    Participant

Wow, that was a fast reply Bill. And no need to thank me for my business, you’ve got some great themes and I’m really enjoying my experience working with Forward so far. Up until now it’s been easy, smooth, and just what I needed.

That being said, unfortunately, that didn’t seem to fix the problem. I added in a completed order with one of the campaigns, and there’s no change:

http://justiceunlocked.com/shop/clothing/mens-white-t-shirt/

Bill Robbins

That is not what we’re going for indeed then. It looks just like what happens with non-campaign products when wp_debug is set to true. I can toggle that in the development site like the screenshots here. So far the instances of that I’ve run into have had that as the source of the trouble.

Would you mind if I took a look at the back end of the site for you? You can post the login information and mark the reply as private and I’ll be the only one who can access it. It’ll likely be Monday morning before I have a chance to get a closer look, but that might help get to the bottom of the trouble.

Jamie Sutton
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jamie Sutton
    Participant

Okay, in a strange twist, I did add you to the FTP, but my WordPress install is not allowing me to add new wordpress users. . . I get an error message at the top of the screen that flashes by too fast to read before I’m just presented with a blank add user form again.

ETA: More specifically, I could add a new user (myself, in an Editor login) but I cannot seem to add you as an Administrator login, I suspect it might be because I’m not entering a valid email address or something

Jamie Sutton
    Participant

I’m probably starting to be a pain in the ass, but when I woke up something was wrong with the “Give Any Amount” campaign as well, it no longer allows people to name their own price, just automatically puts something in their cart at either 0 or at the ‘regular price’ attribute (was trying to enforce a minimum price) and about half the time defaults to a 21,000 goal and shows the ‘X raised of Y’ box where it didn’t before. I don’t know what I’ve done, but apparently I’ve made a mess of it. I might just uninstall and reinstall the plugin.

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Jamie,

I took a look through the plugin and your site this morning. I made a few changes to the code that appear to have taken care of the two digit notification as well as the external product trouble.

If you would like to add a quick product that isn’t a campaign to test it out that would be great.

Let me know what you turn up.

Thanks,
    Bill

Jamie Sutton
    Participant

That works perfectly now Bill, everything smooth and without a hitch all through the process. Thanks so much for your help, support was great and fast

Bill Robbins

That’s fantastic news Jamie. If you run into any other questions or trouble, please do feel free to ask.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Campaign Problem’ is closed to new replies.