Products as well as Campaign Extension?

Support Area Forums Forward Products as well as Campaign Extension?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://70b.09f.myftpupload.com/
  • Author
    Kelly Vickroy
    Participant

Is it possible to have both the campaign extension (that highlights one campaign/product in a widget) as well as other products listed (think: sponsorship levels). When I have attempted to do this, the campaign extension works well until I add the other sponsorship level products. Then I get an error message that says:

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/53/2529853/html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-campaigns/campaign.php on line 175

Also, any products I try to add also show up on the widget on the homepage, drastically lengthening the widget and showing the error message several times.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks 🙂

Bill Robbins

Kelly,

You can do that. It sounds like wp_debug may be turned on, on your site. Here’s how to disable that.

1. Use either your web host’s control panel’s file browser or a FTP program to go to the root directory of your WordPress site. It will be a folder that has a few folders in it named wp-admin, wp-includes and wp-content.
    2. Find the wp-config.php file and edit it.
    3. Look for this line:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

and change the true to false. Then save your changes.

Hopefully that will remove the message there for you. If you run into trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Products as well as Campaign Extension?’ is closed to new replies.