Text Logo Homepage Color

Support Area Forums Grassroots Text Logo Homepage Color

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://declanwagar.com
  • Author
    Clayton Wagar
    Participant

Hello Bill

I am just getting Grassroots online, and most everything is going well.

I am having an issue with the home page Text Logo color. My home page has a dark background, and on the page options I have selected a light color (white, in fact) for the Text Logo.

However, the color only seems to follow the selection I have made in the Theme Options section. It is not overridden by the post selection.

I have traced through the .php and .css cascade, and cannot seem to find where it would load the page specific color for the text logo.

I have made no other changes to the theme code. Let me know what other information you might need.

Thanks
    Clayton

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Clayton,

Sorry for the trouble there. That looks like a good old fashioned bug. I had an updated scheduled to go out this morning, so I went on and added the fix for this to that update. It should show up in the updates section of your dashboard soon.

It adds the output of the logo color option to the other styles for the hero section. They are located in a file called “hero-options.php” if you ever need to find it.

If you have trouble, one thing to check is to make sure that white is selected in the color picker for the logo. They look the same when white is selected and when it’s not. They only way to check for sure is to click on it and make sure that a color code is entered there.

Let me know if it gives you any trouble.

Thank you for your business,
    Bill

Clayton Wagar
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response, Bill. Just updated and now it works as desired.

Best,
    Clayton

Bill Robbins

Glad to hear that did the trick Clayton. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Text Logo Homepage Color’ is closed to new replies.