Staff not Showing

Support Area Forums Foundation Staff not Showing

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://alabamachristianathletics.com/
  • Author
    Gavin Brown
    Participant

Hey Bill,

When I publish a new staff member, and select “view post,” I’m getting a 404 Error.

I’ve added the staff group to the navigation menu, and I’ve assigned each new staff member to that group. You can see the staff members on when you click through the nav menu to the staff page…but when you click on individual staff members, same result – page not found.

Thoughts?

Gavin

Bill Robbins

Hello Gavin,

Good question. Most of the time when you have a not found error like that it’s related to Permalinks.

Go to Settings section in your dashboard and choose Permalinks. Scroll down to the bottom and save your changes. That will flush out the permalink cache and typically fixes those.

If that doesn’t do the trick, let me know.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Gavin Brown
    Participant

Hey Bill,

Tried that, and it did not work. Could there be another plugin causing the problem?

Bill Robbins

Hey Gavin,

The next thing I would check is switching to the default Permalink structure. If that doesn’t do the trick, you could check on plugins.

Also make sure there are no messages at the bottom of the permalink screen. When WordPress can’t update the htaccess file, it will place a message there.

You might also check on the slugs for the staff in the theme options. Make sure those are all lowercase and without any spaces. Then save your options and clear out the Permalinks again.

Let me know what you turn up.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Staff not Showing’ is closed to new replies.