Staff biogs don't show up on Android

Support Area Forums Forward Staff biogs don't show up on Android

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://musicaction.org
  • Author
    Anastasia Connor
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I’ve been testing the site on different platforms. All seems to be fully responsive and lovely, except that staff biogs don’t show on Android. I’ve got 3 staff categories and although the categories show up on the menu, there is no content to be seen. Is there anything I can do about it?

Cheers,

Anastasia x

Bill Robbins

Saying Android is a fragmented mess is a bit of an understatement. That can make tracking down issues very tricky.

What device, model, android version, browser and browser version are you using? We’ll see what we can come up with.

Anastasia Connor
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I’m using Chrome on a Nexus tablet. Essentially, if you get a landscape picture you don’t get any text but full text appears as it should be without any pictures.
    I’m tested it on my iPhone (4S) using Safari and Staff pages are also problematic. Again, a landscape pictures means not text. A portrait picture cuts off most of the text. You only get text with no picture at all.

Hope I can fix at least some of these issues. iPad and Mac look fine.

Thank you,

Anastasia x

Bill Robbins

If you’ll turn off the coming soon, I’ll be glad to take a look for you.

Anastasia Connor
    Participant

Sure. Going to do it now.

Thanks,

Ax

Bill Robbins

Thanks! I think I’ve spotted the trouble there. I just pushed out an update to the theme that should fix it for you. Let me know if that doesn’t do the trick.

Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Staff biogs don't show up on Android’ is closed to new replies.