Social Networks

Support Area Forums Forward Social Networks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://hohindia.org
  • Author
    Jennifer Needham
    Participant

I have the boxes check for Social Networks in this theme but I’m not seeing the icons on the right side of the navigation menu? Wondering what I am missing? Thank you!
    )

Bill Robbins

Hi Jennifer,

I just took a look and it appears the the main navigation for the site is assigned to the Social Networks location too. Let’s fix it this way. Go to the Appearance section in your WordPress dashboard and click on Menus. At the top there is a tab for locations. Click on it. Then use the drop down menus there to assign your social networks menu to that location in the theme. After that save your changes and see how that works out.

Let me know if you have any trouble,
    Bill

Jennifer Needham
    Participant

I changed the social networks to “Main Menu” but still didn’t see it. Am I in the right spot?

Bill Robbins

Hey Jennifer,

You want a separate navigation menu just for your social icons. You’ll assign that menu to the social location instead of the main menu one.

See how that works for you.

Bill

Jennifer Needham
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Jennifer,

You’re almost there. Looking at your screenshot, it doesn’t appear there are any links in your menu.

You’ll need to create a link for each network you want to include. Look at the screenshot in the theme instructions to see how to add a link.

Let me know how that goes,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Social Networks’ is closed to new replies.