SLIDESHOW

Support Area Forums Foundation SLIDESHOW

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Marco Amador
    Participant

Hello. I have the foundation theme and the slider is not appearing at all. I have added slides and evena video slide and nothing shows up. Please help

Bill Robbins

Marco,

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for any confusion. Have you set up a page to be the home page of your site? By default, WordPress will show your latest posts as the front page. To change that you’ll want to create a page and then set it to display on the front of your site by going to the Settings section and selecting Reading.

In the theme documentation there is a section that goes into detail on how to do that.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Marco Amador
    Participant

Bill,
    Thanks. A couple more questions. How do i get the them to look like the example.
    How to get Widgets on the left. Also the donation widget how did you get it below the slideshow. I dont see any of these option on you theme options panel.
    Thank you

Bill Robbins

Glad that got you going. The home page, except for the slideshow, is made up entirely of widgets. You can add those by going to the Appearance section and select Widgets. The available widgets are in the middle and the areas in the theme where you can add them are located on the right. There’s a quick screencast in our video section that can walk you through using widgets.

The home page has two widget areas, Home Top and Home Bottom. The top is the section next to the slideshow. The bottom is the area below that. In the demo the bottom section begins with the donation widget.

Let me know if you need any help,
    Bill

Marco Amador
    Participant

How about the blog roll that shows up on your example is that a widget also?

Bill Robbins

It is a Featured Posts widget.

Carmen Bernal
    Participant

Hi Bill!
    Just purchased Foundt. Love it!
    I wrote an email about this before I found this blogg post, but I have the same problem with the slides. I had already done what you replied above, and nothing shows up still.

I have worked with WP for a while, so this is kind of embarrassing question. But I have no idea what else to do and try.

Thanks for your time!

Bill Robbins

Carmen,

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for the trouble. Any chance you could send over a link to your site so I can take a closer look for you?

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘SLIDESHOW’ is closed to new replies.