Services formatting not working and a link to Home Page image?

Support Area Forums Moonrise Services formatting not working and a link to Home Page image?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.puuveljet.fi/wordpress/uudet_sivut/wordpress/
  • Author
    Ilkka Suominen
    Participant

Hello again Bill! 🙂

I’m building a new website for my business with Moonrise.

In the Services section when I add the third service the formatting seems to get lost every time. I’ve tried to add the third one there in different ways, even adding all the services to one Service page but with no luck. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Then another question. Is it possible to change the first Home Page image to a link? Or even better, a part of it to a link? I was thinking of putting a text in the middle of the image and it would be awesome if it could be clickable. 🙂 I added a third section with a text so you can see what I mean (have to change the text layout though). 🙂

Cheers,
    – Ilkka –

Bill Robbins

Hello Ilkka,

It looks like I made a mistake adding in ID’s to the service list. The closing > was left out.

I just made an update to the theme that should fix it for you (version 1.3.1). If you run into any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Ilkka Suominen
    Participant

Awesome!
    That did it, thanks!

Do you have any ideas about the second issue? 🙂

– Ilkka –

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Services formatting not working and a link to Home Page image?’ is closed to new replies.