Remove menu, donation bar, and/or footer

Support Area Forums Agency Remove menu, donation bar, and/or footer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    silentblessings.org
    Participant

We would like to have a feedback form for children on our website that let’s them send fan mail about our television program for kids. Since we co-produce the show with another organization we would like to remove any references to our single organization on this page only. Can you tell me if there is a way I can remove the menu, the donation bar, and the footer for only this page or better still make another page template in case this need would arise again.

Bill Robbins

Great question. You could create a page template to do that. Unfortunately WordPress doesn’t have a way to add files to themes from inside the theme editor. So you’ll need to create the new template using a text editor on your computer (something basic like Notepad) and then upload it to your theme using either your web host’s control panel or a FTP program. There is also a plugin called WP Editor that lets you upload files to your WordPress theme. That’s another possibility.

Here’s a possible page template you could use:

Just create a file named page-no-identity.php on your computer and paste the content above into the file.

Then upload it to your agency theme folder. You should then have a new page template to use.

If you have any questions or trouble, let me know.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove menu, donation bar, and/or footer’ is closed to new replies.