Podcast Series Description

Support Area Forums Kerygma Podcast Series Description

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.fofks.com
  • Author
    Jacque Garner
    Participant

Is there a way to make the description display in the blank area next to the series list?

Thanks,
    Jacque

Bill Robbins

Jacque,

Absolutely. Go to the Podcast section in your WordPress dashboard and click on series. This page will list all the series on your site in the top right. Click on the series you’d like to add a description for. That will open up an edit screen for that series where you can enter in a description. Once you save your changes, it should show up on the series archive like the attached screenshot.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Have a great day,
    Bill

Jacque Garner
    Participant

I have put some descriptions in place already – but they are not showing up. Sorry, I’m probably missing something very simple!

Thanks,
    Jacque

Bill Robbins

I believe I’ve found the trouble. It looks like the sidebar is set to have white text and a white background. So the description is there (you can select it with your cursor and see it that way), it just is the same color as the background.

In your options, change either the Widget Text or Sidebar Background color to something different and you should be able to see the text then.

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
    Bill

Jacque Garner
    Participant

Well, now! I figured it was something simple. And BAM! There are my descriptions!

Thanks so much!
    Jacque

Bill Robbins

Anytime 🙂

Have a great day Jacque!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Podcast Series Description’ is closed to new replies.