Parallax Pages

Support Area Forums Elite Parallax Pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    kevin davies
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Is it possible to use the parallax theme within pages so that they have the same scrolling look and feel as the front page?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Bill Robbins

Kevin,

Are you looking to add the animation to move items in from the left or right on inside pages? You can do that. The same shortcode should let you animate those as it does on the home page.

Let me know if you run into trouble,
    Bill

kevin davies
    Participant

I’m actually trying to create scrolling pages with various background colours like you can have on the home pages. I’ve tried one plugin but it doesn’t play nice with the theme or page builder.

kevin davies
    Participant

Bill, ignore this one you’ve already answered the question in a previous post. It just didn’t click with me. I am going to use a widget plugin and the home page layout. Perfect!

Bill Robbins

I believe I understand what you’re going for. What you could do is reuse the home page template. There are several plugins out there that will allow you to specify where widgets are visible; they can be seen on one page and not on another.

By using one of those plugins, you can reuse the home page template and have different content on different pages.

The original one was called Widget Logic. There’s a visibility module that’s built into the Jetpack plugin that you can use. There’s another plugin called Content Aware Sidebars that lets you create new sidebars and specify where they are visible on your site.

Let me know if you have any questions,
    Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Parallax Pages’ is closed to new replies.