Overlay on the left sidebar

Support Area Forums Umami Overlay on the left sidebar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author

Hello,

I just installed the theme and there is something weird. The left column is under the content of the page so I see the content with a black overlay on it.

I just would like to have the opening hours and the logo like the demo of the theme.

It is a little bit hard to explain… please have a look to the image in attach piece.

Thanks !

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for the trouble there. Would it be possible for you to send a link to the page where you’re having the trouble? That would help me, help you out greatly.

Thanks,
    bill

This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Thanks for sending over the link. Wow that is really unusual. Looking at it, it appears that somehow it’s using the header.php and footer.php files from another WordPress theme, specifically the very old, default theme called Kubric.

I’m not certain how that could have happened, but that does appear to be what’s going on. This is a new one for me.

I would try deleting the theme, downloading it again and then installing it again. If that still doesn’t take care of it. Let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

OK, I will do this… thanks

Great ! It is working… THANKS 🙂

Bill Robbins

Fantastic. Have a great day and let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Overlay on the left sidebar’ is closed to new replies.