Not found

Support Area Forums Umami Not found

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.bocadillo.ca
  • Author
    jOE bOZZO
    Participant

I am receiving a “NOT FOUND” tab pull up when the page load. I cannot figure out what page is trying to load that it is not finding. Any help would be appreciated.

Bill Robbins

Hey Joe,

Good question. By default WordPress shows the latest posts (your blog) on the front page of the site. When that’s the case and no posts are published, that’s what appears.

You can swap out the latest posts for a static page. To do that, go to pages in your WordPress admin and add a new page. You can enter any content you’d like to have there, or leave it blank. If no content is entered it will be blank like the demo’s home page. Then publish your page.

After that, go to Settings in your dashboard and choose reading. At the top of this screen you can select that your front page displays. Choose the static option and then select the page you just created as the front page in the top drop-down menu. If you want to have a blog, you can select that page for the “posts” page. Then update your settings.

That should give you a page for the front of your site instead of your latest posts.

Let me know if you have any questions,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Not found’ is closed to new replies.