Newsletter Widget -> Says it worked but nothing shows up in MailChimp

Support Area Forums Foundation Newsletter Widget -> Says it worked but nothing shows up in MailChimp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Luis Salgado
    Participant

I am using the newsletter widget. I created the API key and got the list ID from MailChimp I entered the information in the theme settings. I tested the widget by entering several addresses I get a message in the bar that said it worked. I go check my mail list in chimp and nothing shows up.

http://www.isablefoundation.org

Thanks

LS

Bill Robbins

Luis,

Great question. It looks like email confirmation is turned on for your MailChimp account. So the email address signing up will have to confirm their signing up by clicking a link that MailChimp sends them before they are officially added to the list.

I’m pretty sure you can disable that if you’d like to.

Let me know if I can help,
    Bill

Luis Salgado
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I made the changes on MailChimp but I am still getting the confirmation email.

If you know an easy fix let me know.

Thanks for your help.

LS

Bill Robbins

It’s been a while since I used that setting so I’m not certain where it is inside MailChimp. You might try their support section and see if they have instructions for you.

If I can help, let me know,
    Bill

Luis Salgado
    Participant

Thanks, I found the place to make the changes but I am still geting the confirmation email.

It’s no biggie.

LS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Newsletter Widget -> Says it worked but nothing shows up in MailChimp’ is closed to new replies.