Moonrise Background Images

Support Area Forums Moonrise Moonrise Background Images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Gina Tolentino
    Participant

I am new to Moonrise and I love the demo sample. I am not sure how to get the images to show up on the site I am building. I added the first image in Theme Options/Home/Section One Image, but it’s not showing up when I preview the site.

The site I am building is: development.ginatolentino.com/2amys

Thank you in advance,
    Gina

Bill Robbins

Gina,

Thank you for your business first of all. I do appreciate it.

The Moonrise theme is a bit different than most WordPress themes in order to have the home page look like it does. If you’re not seeing the changes you make on your site, it could be that you need to create the page for your home page. Here’s how to do that:

1. Go to Pages in your dashboard and select “Add New.”
    2. You can name the page anything you’d like to, but “Home” is customary. In the right hand column, you’ll see a box labeled Attributes and a drop down menu in it for templates. Choose “Home” from that drop down.
    3. Publish your page.
    4. Next go to the Settings section and select Reading.
    5. At the top where it asks what you’d like to display on your home page, choose “static page” and then select the home page you just created from the drop down menu.
    6. Update your settings.

That should add in your home page. You also might find some help in the theme instructions too.

If I can help, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Gina Tolentino
    Participant

Thank you Bill, thank you for the great theme. I actually did read a little more in the instructions, and figured it out. Now I am trying to find out how to make the pages have two columns or a sidebar.

Bill Robbins

Gina,

I’m glad that helped. If you have any trouble, let me know.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Moonrise Background Images’ is closed to new replies.