Mobile display issue

Support Area Forums Foxy Mobile display issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://pizzafarro.com.au/
  • Author
    Fay Peng
    Participant

Hello,

I love the foxy theme, and everything worked perfectly until few weeks ago, the site won’t load up style on mobile and tablet, but it display fine on computer.

Could anybody help me with it?

Thanks

Bill Robbins

Hello Fay,

Wow that is really unusual indeed. I took a look at your site on my Mac and also on my iPad. On my iPad it looked like the styling files we’re loading; it was simply raw HTML there.

When I visited the URL to your stylesheet on my iPad, instead of the stylesheet, I was taken to a fashion website of some type that was being displayed in an iFrame to mask its location.

Let’s try this first. Deactivate all your plugins and see if that makes a difference. If it does, then turn them on, one by one until it stops working again. Then you’ll know where the trouble is.

There is also an update to the theme out there. You could try applying that update. It deletes the existing theme and installs the files directly from our server. I don’t believe the trouble is in the theme itself, but if the site was hacked, someone may have inserted malicious code into the copy that was on your server.

Let me know what you turn up.

Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile display issue’ is closed to new replies.