Menu item for "Home"?

Support Area Forums Foundation Menu item for "Home"?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Chris Klein
    Participant

Can I make a menu item called Home so users can get back to the home page in addition to being able to click on the title?

Bill Robbins

Good question. WordPress hides the Home link in the menu builder for some reason. If you’ll click the show all in the pages section on your left, Home will now be a page you can insert. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Mike Schroeder
    Participant

I wanted the link of Home page on navigation bar for home, the above comment you said click on show all on the left side, i wasnt able to get it. Can you please help me out with these?

Bill Robbins

Mike,

I heard Jane Wells, who is in charge of user interface for WordPress, recently say how much she disliked the way this works…and she made it too. Hopefully it will get an overhaul soon to make it a bit easier.

I have a quick video on navigation menus in our video section. It specifically talks about this at the 1:30 mark. That would honestly be the best way I could illustrate it for you.

If you still have trouble, send an email to support@organizedthemes.com with a username and password for your site and I’ll be happy to add it for you.

Take care

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Menu item for "Home"?’ is closed to new replies.