Logo won't show up using Customizer

Support Area Forums Mise En Place Logo won't show up using Customizer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Advanced
    Participant

Hello Bill,

When uploading the logo through Appearance>Customize you can see that the image is there, but the them just shows a broken image link.

I’m looking for where I can make your login to the website private – maybe it will show up when I push submit – I’m missing it somehow.

SJ

Advanced
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Hello,

Sorry for the “private” trouble there. The initial topic creation will always be public, but any reply after that can be set to private.

So if you need to post a private link or login information, create a topic with your question in it. Then make the first reply in the new topic right after that with the URL or login information and mark it as private.

That’ll do it.

Thanks,
    Bill

Advanced
    Participant

Okay – thanks – also, now I see the logo on the home page, but a broken link on the other pages – weird.

Bill Robbins

Thanks for posting the login. Here’s what was happening there. The home page in the demo uses an alternative logo so it’ll show up against the top image there. Because the alternative image was present through the demo content, it wasn’t allowing the logo added to the customizer to show up. One of the quirks of this logo arrangement I have at the moment is it won’t allow images from outside the WordPress installation to work. Since the image was trying to load from the demo instead of locally, it didn’t show. That’s why you saw a broken image instead of Mise En Place.

I took out the alt logo from the home page and the one from the customizer appeared.

Sorry for the trouble there. Let me know if you end up with any issues.

Thanks,
    Bill

Advanced
    Participant

Thanks for fixing that, I appreciate it. Now, how do I get the logo to show up on every page of the website like it does in the demo? Is there somewhere else I need to upload the logo?

Kind Regards,
    SJ

Bill Robbins

If you don’t see the logo on a page, check to see if that page had a alt logo that was imported in the sample content.

Advanced
    Participant

Oh, I see it now. Each individual page has the option for an alternate logo, lol.

Nice feature. Fixed.

Thanks

Bill Robbins

Glad that did the trick for you 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Logo won't show up using Customizer’ is closed to new replies.