Images Not Showing at Various Times & Places on Site

Support Area Forums Foundation Images Not Showing at Various Times & Places on Site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://targetingexcellence.org/
  • Author
    Dave Funderburke
    Participant

Lately I have been having issues with some of the images not displaying on my site – instead I get the broken box and outline. It is random images and random times – happens alot with the sponsor logos on the homepage.

Currently the Featured Image for the most recent article (TE Awards $123k in Scholarships) is not showing the image on the homepage. If I share the hyperlink on facebook it is displaying the image no issue so I don’t think it is a problem with the image itself.

I cleared my cache and history in my browser (Chrome). I was attributing it to our incredibly slow DSL internet but as of last week we are now on all fiber AT&T Gigapower Uverse so that cannot be the issue anymore.

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Hi Dave,

You might try disabling the Jetpack plugin’s photon image module. Since the images load sometimes, not always or never, that would seem to be server related in some way. The code generated by your plugins and theme won’t change except for the content and that’s not going to cause the images to be intermittently available. A server issue could do that.

Try turning that module off and see if it helps. At the very least it may help in troubleshooting.

Let me now what you turn up,
    Bill

Dave Funderburke
    Participant

At least initially that seemed to fix the immediate image acting up. Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Glad that appears to have fixed the trouble. Let me know if it acts up again.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Images Not Showing at Various Times & Places on Site’ is closed to new replies.