home page stacking; forum search

Support Area Forums Foundation home page stacking; forum search

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Kimberly Michael
    Participant

Hello, Happy New Year!

I have finally got my site live, and I know that someone else has asked this question but I can’t find it; the side widgets are pushing down the left/bottom widgets and making dead space on my home page (seffor8schools.org). How do I fix? I see someone else had a similar problem and fixed it himself, but no solution was posted

Also, is there a search function in the forum and I’ve totally missed it? (sorry)

And, your answers appear, but the body of questions don’t, just their titles on the main forum page. Is there a way to see the questions?

Thank you so much, your theme is making us look good.
    kmbr

Bill Robbins

Hello Kimberly,

Happy New Year to you too. Good question. You’ll ned to place the widgets that are pushing down the bottom part of the home page in the “Home Bottom” sidebar instead of the home top one. The home top one has enough room for one or two widgets, but that’s really it. The rest of the widgets will work best if placed in the bottom one.

You may want to keep the featured post widget first in line in home bottom sidebar so that it says on the left if that’s what you’re wanting to do. The other ones will line up on the right next to it.

If you have any questions or trouble, let me know.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘home page stacking; forum search’ is closed to new replies.