Home Page Logo

Support Area Forums Forward Home Page Logo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
URL to the page in question: http://hohindia.org
  • Author
    Jennifer Needham
    Participant

I am not sure I am setting up the home page right. I added our logo to the home page, but the image was pixelated. I tried to put in a new image my friend thought would work but it didn’t show up. It was a .gif so I’m not sure if that was the problem? Let me know the best way to add our logo. Thanks!

Bill Robbins

The best option for your logo is to use a PNG file. They work great for graphics like logos. There’s a lot of flexibility in size so you can go with something that works for your particular logo. If you have questions about your particular logo let me know.

Have a great Saturday,
    Bill

Jennifer Needham
    Participant

Here are the two images I have for our logo. Is there an easy way to change it to a .png?

Bill Robbins

Try the attached one.

Jennifer Needham
    Participant

Are you able to view the website? The image isn’t showing up at all now. Just a little picture icon in the bottom left corner? Not sure what I messed up now! 🙂

Jennifer Needham
    Participant

Thank you for the PNG. That is what I tried to load and can’t get to even show up. Thank you for the help…especially on a Sat.!

Bill Robbins

Looks like the logo file that it’s trying to load is a JPEG which appears to have been deleted. If you want to send over a login, I can do it for you. Just mark the reply as private and I’ll be the only one who can see it.

Jennifer Needham
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

See how that goes now.

Enjoy your Saturday 🙂

Jennifer Needham
    Participant

That is perfect! Just can’t thank you enough for all your help and quick replies. I prayed so hard before I selected which theme to buy. So thankful the Lord led me to YOU! You are an answer to prayer!

Bill Robbins

Happy to help out Jennifer. I’m glad he brought you to me too 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Home Page Logo’ is closed to new replies.