Header Color

Support Area Forums Grassroots Header Color

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Jenny Anderson
    Participant

Hey Bill!

Working on getting my header to look similar to the Grassroots Demo site. I like having the font in white over the hero section on the homepage and as it scrolls down having it turn to a darker color–I got that part figured out. But now on all of my pages the top section is white and illegible. How did you get the header to stay white at the top of the homepage & dark on the rest of the pages?

Bill Robbins

Hey Jenny,

Good question. What you want to do is set the logo to be the color you want on your default pages in the theme options/customizer. Sounds like you want it dark there.

Then for the other pages, the ones with a hero section, you can select a different color for you logo using the color pickers in the hero area when you’re editing that page. The color options are available down below where you enter your hero area text.

There is a uploader for a different image logo if you need one, and also color pickers for the logo and it’s hover state if you’re using a text logo. Those will be the ones at the top of the page. When the header bar’s background appears, the colors will switch back to what’s set in the theme options/customizer.

Let me know if you have trouble,
    Bill

Jenny Anderson
    Participant

Awesome! Thank you

Bill Robbins

Anytime 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Header Color’ is closed to new replies.