Foxy Theme Questions

Support Area Forums Agency Foxy Theme Questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Brister Daniels
    Participant

Hi Just downloaded the Foxy Theme, I needed assistance in changing the words of the header?

I also needed assistance in create a left side menu like the on in the theme, so that they have the same spacing, and when I click each button it is animated.

Thanks

Bill Robbins

Let’s see if we can get you started. The wording that’s in the header is the “site title.” You can change that by going to the Settings section. The top field there is for the site title. Make your changes there and that should change that for you.

You can also use an image if you’d like to instead of the site title. To do that, go to the Theme Options page and select the “General Options” tab. At the top you can select between an image logo or text. Choose image and then use the field right below that to upload your logo. Update your settings and that will add in an image logo for you.

To set up your navigation menu, go to the Appearance section and select Menu. This where you can set up your navigation. If you have any trouble, there is a quick video in our video section that can show you how to set up your navigation.

If you have any trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Nelson Fernandes
    Participant

Bill – if I can steal this post and ask you a similar question. Ever since I updated the Theme to the latest, my original menu has disappeared on my site (www.jjscaffe.com). I can still see the menu in WordPress, even created a new menu, but it still does not update on the site. Thoughts?

Bill Robbins

Nelson,

Good question. Do you have the navigation menus assigned to the “locations” in the theme? Go to the Appearance section and select Menu. Usually in the top left, you’ll see a box for locations which is where you assign your menus to various spots in the theme for navigation menus.

Foxy has two spots: the primary one is at the top of the sidebar and is the main navigation for the site.

The mobile one is only visible when the browser size is smaller than most tablets. It appears and the primary disappears. Due to the layout, the mobile one does not support drop-down menus.

Try making sure that you have your menus assigned to those locations. If you have any trouble, let me know.

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Foxy Theme Questions’ is closed to new replies.