Font color issue

Support Area Forums Epic Font color issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Shari Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there Bill,

We did a site for a client at http://goldcoastppa.info/ I used the event calendar that came with the theme. Client loves everything except we (meaning I) are having trouble with a color customization on the calendar.

I’ve been struggling to get site-wide colors to work for the calendar (not to end up with white text on a white background, for example) and finally found the right combination. However, now the client wants to include some details for events that seem to default to white text on white background. You can see my problem here
    http://goldcoastppa.info/event/november-2013-meeting/
    Under Organizer, there is a name and phone number that is visible by highlighting above the email.

I realize this is a plugin, but I’m hoping you might have some idea how I can solve this. Unfortunately, I had to design based on an existing website and am locked into black background and white body text on the main portion of the site. Any suggestions?

Thanks a ton,
    Shari

Bill Robbins

Shari,

Great question. I love the Events Calendar, but sometimes it can be tricky to style. Here’s what to do to make those areas transparent:

1. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

.wrap .tribe-events-single-section {
      	background: transparent;
      	border: none;
      }

3. Update your settings.

If you have any questions or trouble, just let me know.

Take care,
    Bill

Shari Sullivan
    Participant

Worked beautifully, as always!
    Thanks

Bill Robbins

Fantastic! If you need anything else, just let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Font color issue’ is closed to new replies.