donation options

Support Area Forums Agency donation options

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Participant

Hey I wanted to know if there was a way to direct the “Donate” button to another page with specific donation amounts and from there, they can check out of paypal. I am trying to minimize the work Donors have to do, while also trying to maximize their donation amount, if that makes sense.

Bill Robbins

Joseph,

Great question there. I don’t have the theme set up in a way that will let you specify the donation amount for the donor initially. I believe you could set that up with a button that you generate inside your PayPal account though. Then you could like the donate button on the donation bar to your page that uses that button.

If I can help out, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Participant

Hey thanks bill- I will work on that for a future option for the website- I also wanted to know how to add a Printable PDF to a page- for employment?

Bill Robbins

That’s a good question. You can upload a PDF to your Media Library in WordPress and then insert it into a page/post. WordPress will create a link to that PDF that your visitors can click on to download/print.

If you have any trouble adding it, just let me know.

Participant

having an issue- its 2.5mb- and I guess the maximum upload size is 2? how can I shrink it or expand the upload ?

Bill Robbins

Your web hosts sets the maximum upload file size. I would ask them to increase it for you. That have it set to a pretty low limit at 2mb. Most hosts will increase it to 8 or 20 if you’ll ask.

If they won’t do that, then you could always zip the file up using a compression utility. From there you’ll need to use a plugin like Download Monitor to let people download the ZIP file from your site.

Hopefully your host will change the limit though.

Participant

never mind- we have 3 of the same page on it- ill edit and re-upload

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘donation options’ is closed to new replies.