Different prices and variations on meny

Support Area Forums Bottega Different prices and variations on meny

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: www.burgerman.no
  • Author
    Cecilie Lorentzen
    Participant

I’ve just bought the Bottega theme for rebuilding my site. I am working with the new site, on local wamp server, so the wp site with Bottega isn’t available for another yet.

I have a question regarding the possibility for several prices/variations on the menu items? We have several hamburgers, and all of these have 4 different sizes and prices. Is there something I can do to make this work? (You might get the picture, if you have a look at the old site http://www.burgerman.no/menyer.html.

Bill Robbins

Hello Cecilie,

Thank you for your business first of all. Great question too. It is possible to have more than one price. I have what’s called a “child theme” ready for that. You install it like you would a normal WordPress theme. It will take everything in the original Bottega theme, and extend it just a bit to add in extra prices. You can download it here and give it a shot.

If you have any questions or trouble, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Cecilie Lorentzen
    Participant

Thank you, both for a good and quick solution! Now I can registrant 4 prices for every item.
    But there are only three prices showing at the menu main page, and at the menu item pages.
    Why is that?

Bill Robbins

It looks like I had a typo moving the child theme from two to four prices. Let’s delete the child theme and download this one:

https://support.organizedthemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/bottega-four-prices.zip

See if that won’t take care of it for you.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Different prices and variations on meny’ is closed to new replies.