Create Learn More Link to Jump to Section of Same Page

Support Area Forums Elite Create Learn More Link to Jump to Section of Same Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Denisse Roundtree
    Participant

Hello, on the homepage, we have the Learn More button. Right under the big image we have a widget featuring our About page.

How can we make the learn more button jump to that about section on the same page?

I tried entering html codes in the Widget title section and the home button URL section but it’s not working.

The website is brennanboatbuilding.net

Thank you in advance.

Denisse Roundtree
    Participant

I apologize – i posted this topic already but I don’t see my original comments. I am trying to make the Learn More button on the home page jump to our About section on the same page.

I tried adding html codes to the widget title and the home button URL sections but it is not working.

How can I do this?

Thank you.

The website is brennanboatbuilding.net

Bill Robbins

Hello Denisse,

Thank you for your business first of all. Great question too. Each section of the home page has a unique ID that you can use to link to if you’d like. To do that, in the URL field for you hero button, enter this:

#home-one for the first section
    #home-two for the second and so on.

That should make the button link down a bit further in a page for you.

Great looking you have started too.

If you have any questions or trouble, just let me know,
    Bill

Denisse Roundtree
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your prompt response. We are really loving the theme.

I will add that code.

Thank you so much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Create Learn More Link to Jump to Section of Same Page’ is closed to new replies.