child kerygma does not with update

Support Area Forums Kerygma child kerygma does not with update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    isaac epinosa
    Participant

friend have a problem,
    update KERIGMA theme and lost all my customization I had done him, and the child kerygma does not work, this child could get a list of series, you made me this child

What I can do?

🙁

Bill Robbins

Sorry for the trouble Isaac. Can you send over a link to where you’re working with the theme and also let me know specifically what customizations you’re missing that are in the child theme? That will help me be able to help you out.

Thanks,
    Bill

isaac epinosa
    Participant

hello, update the theme but links to preach broke, when you press the cover of a sermon link directs you to the picture, but not the podcast, restore the item from your host but the problem persists.

Please help.

I send you an email with a username and password if you need to take a look.

thank you

Bill Robbins

Hey Isaac,

Thanks for sending over the login. Often times when there is a not found error with something in WordPress it means the “Permalinks” need to be reset. I went to the setting section in your dashboard and choose permalinks. I didn’t change anything, but I saved them again. That “clears” them out.

That seems to have fixed the not found errors for you. If you have any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘child kerygma does not with update’ is closed to new replies.