Changing background and attention widget pictures

Support Area Forums Grassroots Changing background and attention widget pictures

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: https://jpwc.ca/
  • Author
    Henry Motta
    Participant

I cannot find where to make these picture changes in widgets or background.
    Thank you for your help.

Henry

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Henry,

Let’s use the demo as a reference so we make sure we’re seeing the same things (http://demo.organizedthemes.com/grassroots).

The spot where it says “Together we’ve raised millions to help organizations all over the globe!” is an attention widget. The background there is set by going to Appearance in your WordPress dashboard and clicking on Customize. Click on Home Page styles and find the home block that corresponds to the one you have your attention widget set in. You can then add a background and set other styling options there.

The “Built To Communicate” and “Tell Your Story” widgets are both Home Block widgets. They have an uploader you can use to add the image as well as a spot to add in the text. You can still style the background by customizing the Home Block where it’s located in the customizer if you’d like to.

Let me know if you have any questions,
    Bill

Henry Motta
    Participant

The spot I am talking about on the “Grassroots” demo is just before the sponsors on the main page. There, you have a background picture of someone writing on a note book and the text reads “Grassroots, you have an organization to run, etc. I want to change that picture, how can I do it?

Bill Robbins

That is a Home Block — Page Content widget. You would change the background there the same way you would the attention widget. You add the background in the customizer.

Henry Motta
    Participant

Thank you, It worked.

Henry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing background and attention widget pictures’ is closed to new replies.