Change display order – Featured Page Widget

Support Area Forums Elite Change display order – Featured Page Widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    glen hearnden
    Participant

Is there a simple way to change the display of the ‘Featured Page’ Widget?

I want to display the image, with the page title and a line of text below it, rather than some above and below the image box.

Paul

Bill Robbins

Hi Paul,

Good question. It would be easier to not use that widget that to reorder them. I would go with the BlackStudio TinyMCE widget plugin. It adds a new “visual editor” plugin to your site that has the same editor from the page/post screen. That makes it easier to add in images and links than the standard text widget.

With that you could order the images, text and links however you’d like. That’s how I would go about it.

Hope that helps out,
    Bill

glen hearnden
    Participant

Not sure if I have wrong thing, but the TinyMCE widget visual editor is PRETTY LIMITED. Not even a way of simply having content in three columns within a Home widget area.

Want to display three click through images/text, just like your theme allows with ‘featured page widgets’, but to put all text below the images, not some above. Am I missing something obvious within the TinyMCE visual editor?

Do I put three instances of ‘TinyMCE visual editor’ widgets into one home area, but how to get them alongside each other…?
    OR
    Do I put three images alongside each other inside the one visual editor widget, but how to arrange so they use the width of the elite themes home area…?

Guidance appreciated, but understand you are not TinyMCE.

Bill Robbins

You could use of the many column plugin’s out ere like Shortcode columns to line up your content inside of the widget. See how that works.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change display order – Featured Page Widget’ is closed to new replies.