Attachment Image

Support Area Forums Agency Attachment Image

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Kirsten Douglas
    Participant

Is it possible for the attachment image to stretch to the full width of the screen? I know the dimensions are 960w X 448h but even if the image is just shy of 900px, it would be good if the image would cover. I’ve tried the following css, but it doesn’t seem to make a difference:

`img.attachment-slide {
    max-width: 100%;
    width: 100%
    height: auto;
    }’

Bill Robbins

Hello Kristen,

Most likely we can stretch the images to fit. Any chance you could send over a link to where you’re working with the theme so I can take a closer look for you? The way to force that will be different depending on the version of the theme being used.

Thanks,
    Bill

Kirsten Douglas
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Cheers for such a quick response! Here is a link to the site:

Cretan Animal Protection

I’ve deliberately left a smaller featured image on the above page, so you can see what I mean. This is a non-profit website I’m doing, so ideally I want to be able to hand over and let the group take care of updating the site, and users are never good with following instructions for image dimensions, so any help is greatly appreciated 😉

Kirsten Douglas
    Participant

I forgot to add, I’m using Version: 2.0.12

Kirsten Douglas
    Participant

In fact, I’ve managed to do it myself. I’m such a complete idiot sometimes. Stray semi-colon or rather lack thereof. Thank you so much for taking time to indulge me and my daftness. All sorted now.

Bill Robbins

Thanks. It looks like in the code snippet above there is a semi-colon missing:

img.attachment-slide {
    max-width: 100%;
    width: 100%
    }

right after the width: 100%. Try making it like this:

img.attachment-slide{
    	max-width:100%;
    	width:100%; 
    }

If you run into trouble there, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

Glad you found it. I’m not a copy editor, so this kind of thing happens to me all the time. Have a great Thursday!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Attachment Image’ is closed to new replies.