After Update

Support Area Forums Selfie After Update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question: http://pvincentinteriors.com
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Bill,
    I updated to the newest Selfie and newest WordPress and now the site looks completely screwy. I deactivated all plugins to see if there was conflict. No dice. I have since left them all unplugged.

Any idea why it looks this way?

I will send you log in info if needed.

Bill Robbins

That’s just bizarre. It looks like just about everything in the theme is not there on your server.

I would delete the theme, download it again and install it again. The update came out in November and this is the only instance I’ve seen of that happening. Really weird.

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

I can take a look. I’m getting an incorrect password message though. Can you check on that for me?

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Thanks Carl. I think there is some type of server trouble happening here. I tried uploading the TwentyFourteen theme to see if it would work. I’ve attached a screenshot of what the preview looks like.

It’s like any file that a theme loads up, stylesheet, javascript and so on, is returning a 404 error.

I would ask your host if they have an idea. Since it’s doing that with one of the default themes, you can rule out it being a theme issue. You’ve already deactivated the plugins. I tried reinstalling WordPress 4.1 to see if that could be an issue. I think it’s something server related.

Participant

As always you were correct. I fixed permissions.

Thank you kind sir

Bill Robbins

Splendid…have a good day Carl 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘After Update’ is closed to new replies.