3 columns in home page and white color in menu entries

Support Area Forums Agency 3 columns in home page and white color in menu entries

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    nzurita
    Participant

Hello, I’d like to set up home page with 3 columns like this demo http://www.organizedthemes.com/demo/agency/ but I’m not able to do it, I can see a list of my last entries but in blog style, not in a 3 columns block.

Also, my menu and submenu entries, when hovering, look dark grey, I’d like them white like this same demo.

Thank you

Bill Robbins

Thank you for your business first of all. It sounds like you need to make a home page for your site. There are instructions on how to set that up in the “Home Page” section of the Agency Theme Documentation. Once you’ve set up the home page you’ll see it instead of your recent posts.

You can set the sub-menu items hover color to white. Go to the Styling tab of the theme options page and scroll down to the Custom CSS box. Paste this there:

#nav-bar .menu li li a:hover {
    	color: #ffffff;
    }

and update your settings.

If you have any questions or trouble, just let me know.

Thanks again,
    Bill

nzurita
    Participant

I already tryed to download documentation, but I get a page saying this is for members only, though I’m registerd and logged in. Is there another level of membrecy required or there is something wrong?

Thank you

Bill Robbins

Sorry for the trouble. Here’s how you can usually take care of that.

1. Log out
    2. Log bac in
    3. Click on “Theme Instructions & Downloads
    4. Click on “Agency Theme”

That generally will help with any “members only” errors that you receive. If you still have any trouble, let me know.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘3 columns in home page and white color in menu entries’ is closed to new replies.