Widget Parameter Error Message

Support Area Forums United Widget Parameter Error Message

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Ashley Davis
    Participant

Hi Bill,

The other change my clients just asked for is to add a widget with scrolling quotes on the homepage.

I’ve tried two different widgets and have gotten the same strange error message with both of them.
    Any idea what could be happening and how to fix it?

Warning: _() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in /homepages/26/d378265238/htdocs/ServingYourPurpose/wordpress-SYP/wp-content/themes/united/includes/custom-meta-boxes/united.php on line 30

Thanks again!
    Ashley

Bill Robbins

You’ve got me there. That line is part of the select box that determines if the caption in the slider is left aligned or right aligned.

Ashley Davis
    Participant

Maybe because there are two sliders on the same page?? The Home page slideshow (Even though there’s only one slide, and then the scrolling quotes?

Strange. I’ll try moving the caption around and see if that makes any difference.

Bill Robbins

It sounds like some type of php issue, like the plugin doesn’t like the box that creates the options for the captions, staff meta information and all the other special boxes.

Ashley Davis
    Participant

Can’t seem to figure it out. Moving & Removing the caption didn’t seem to change anything.

Even when I try to add a new (empty) Text widget, The warning comes up and won’t let me type anything.

And when I click Customize, the warning shows up across the top of the screen before the page loads.

Bill Robbins

I don’t believe it’s something that you’ll be able to resolve. Sorry about that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget Parameter Error Message’ is closed to new replies.