Various glitches/visual changes after updating theme

Support Area Forums Authentic Various glitches/visual changes after updating theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Scott Jung
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I went ahead and bit the bullet and simply replaced all my old Authentic files with the new ones to update the theme. However, now things have gotten a little messy looking, and I’m wondering if you could help me return my site to its previous look.

The website is http://newlifeeastbay.org

Some of the glitches I’m noticing are:

1.) The background and the font attributes are different from how they use to be. Any way to get them back to the way they look on the live demo?
    2.) Round slideshow buttons are running into the slides
    3.) Times and location “icon” cut off
    4.) Activating the Previous/Next buttons puts “next” in text under one of the buttons.

Thanks! As always, I’m enjoying the theme!

Bill Robbins

Scott,

So sorry for the trouble. Our plan is to have the new version up and out of here this week that will take care of those items as well as make the theme responsive.

If you’d like to roll back to the original, you can download it directly from here

Let me know if you have any questions or troubles. We’ll announce the update on Twitter/Facebook as soon as we have it out.

Thanks,
    Bill

Scott Jung
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Any updates on the final new release of Authentic?

Thanks!

-scott

Bill Robbins

Scott,

I think it will be today. I need to do just a bit more cross-browser testing this morning and then we’ll send it out into the wild.

I’ll announce it on Twitter as soon as the update is available.

Thanks for asking,
    Bill

Scott Jung
    Participant

Thanks, Bill! I just installed the updated theme. I think pretty much all the glitches are resolved or can be resolved with a little tweaking and coding, except if you take a look at our homepage, the bullets are a little strange; the actual graphic looks glitchy, and the bullet that signifies the “active” slide jumps up.

Bill Robbins

Scott,

Have you tried clearing out your browser’s cache? It may be the old bullet image. I edited the bullet image file to give a bit more space between the active and default state. So that led to a change in the style.css file…if your browser is still thinking the image file didn’t change then that would cause a jump.

If you still have trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Various glitches/visual changes after updating theme’ is closed to new replies.