theme is stuck "left"

Support Area Forums Progress theme is stuck "left"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    John McCauley
    Participant

Hi Bill, I am using yahoo web hosting and created an index re-direct to make my blog the homepage. After I did that, the responsive theme is now centered ” left ” on all pages. Not sure how.

Here is the code I used to create the php re-direct

<?php
    define(‘WP_USE_THEMES’, true);
    define(‘WP_IN_ROOTDIR’, true);
    require(‘.//store/wp-blog-header.php’);
    ?>

any suggestions?

John

Bill Robbins

Hey John,

That’s a rather puzzling result. Any chance you could send a link to the site so I can take a closer look for you?

Thanks,
    Bill

John McCauley
    Participant
    Bill Robbins

Thanks for sending over the link. It looks like the Coming Soon/Mainteance Mode plugin (http://wordpress.org/plugins/coming-soon-maintenance-mode-ready/) is outputting it’s styles even when it’s not active. One of those is the same as the wrapper that the site uses to center the content. That’s causing it to left align instead of being centered.

Try deactivating the plugin and see if that won’t clear things up for you. If that still won’t get it, you can try adding this to the Custom CSS box in the Styling tab of the theme options page:

html body .wrap { margin: 0 auto !important }

I hope that helps out,
    Bill

John McCauley
    Participant

Yes, it was the plug in – thanks a lot for the great support. Question, is there a Wp plug in e-comm cart with digital download solution for pay pal that you can recommend? I am trying one, but having issues………..

Bill Robbins

A lot of people use Easy Digital Downloads. I use WooCommerce for my site. Another option you might consider is iTheme’s Exchange (http://ithemes.com/exchange/) which also lets you sell digital products.

Hopefully one of those will work for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘theme is stuck "left"’ is closed to new replies.