Link Text Style in Header

Support Area Forums United Link Text Style in Header

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.servingyourpurpose.com
  • Author
    Ashley Davis
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Well, we officially launched last week but my client is still deciding to make fairly large changes. 🙁

Now they want to add another tab in the menu to link to their blog. Easy, right? 😉
    Since I’m already using all 5 of the available Mega Menu sections, I figured the only way to do this was to add a text link with no icon. Is there a way to style this so it looks like the rest of the menu tabs?

Also… I’m afraid the answer is no, from previous conversations, but is there any way to bump that text link in from the side so it’s not hanging out all by itself?

Thanks for all of your incredible help!
    Ashley

Bill Robbins

I”m pretty sure you can do that. Basically it’ll be the same edit to add in the home button, you’ll just add this one after the list that makes up the mega menu. If you have trouble, let me know.

I always told clients that you can ask a contractor to add in more cabinets once they’ve finished your kitchen remodel, but it will cost more than adding them before construction started. I’d make them pay.

Ashley Davis
    Participant

Thanks Bill,

I actually went back and changed the Home tab to be a true Mega Menu option because I really didn’t like how unbalanced the menu looked when left aligned.

Now all that is out the window with more tabs added it doesn’t matter.

Used your suggested coding from our old Home pg. conversation for the Blog, only right aligned it and made the title longer to fill in the space. The spacing between links isn’t perfect, but I doubt anyone else will ever notice.

The “Link Icon” set to none with just “Link Text” wasn’t cutting it.

Thanks for talking me through it.

Ashley

Bill Robbins

No problem. Enjoy your evening Ashley 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Link Text Style in Header’ is closed to new replies.