Image Gallery is Showing Thumbnails Only

Support Area Forums Curator Image Gallery is Showing Thumbnails Only

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Robyn
    Participant

Hello Bill!

I inserted an image gallery (all thanks to you!). It shows the thumbnails on the page but when you click, it’s not opening up to show the entire image and the ability to click through.

http://waterlooalleycatproject.org/wp/image-gallery/

THANKS!!!!!

Bill Robbins

Hey Robyn,

That looks like a bug I created with the last update to the theme. Here’s how to fix it:

1. Go to the appearance section and select edit to open up the theme editor.
    2. From the list of files on your right, choose header.php and find this spot:

<?php wp_head(); ?>

3. Paste this right below that:

4. Save your changes.

That should help thing out. If you’d like to do away with the lightbox pop-up for the larger images, you can turn that off in the theme options page.

If you have trouble, let me know.

Enjoy your week,
    Bill

Hi Bill, i ‘m dealing the same problem here ..i can’t find the code you explain above..
    here is my header.php code:

>

<?php wp_title(''); ?><?php if(wp_title('', false)) { echo ' | '; } ?><?php bloginfo('name'); if(is_home()) { echo ' | '; bloginfo('description'); } ?>

>

‘mobile’, ‘container’ => ‘nav’, ‘depth’ => 1, ‘container_class’ => ‘mobile’ ) ); ?>

Bill Robbins

Nikolaos,

Sorry for the trouble. That was actually a bug in the Curator theme and it looks like you’ve posted the code from Foxy. The built in gallery that’s in Foxy should look like this post.

There is an option in the theme options page that lets you turn off the built in ligthbox gallery and go with the default WordPress one.

If you still run into trouble, let me know. If you’ll send over a link, I’ll take a look too.

Thanks and enjoy your week,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Image Gallery is Showing Thumbnails Only’ is closed to new replies.