error issue on product listings

Support Area Forums Elite error issue on product listings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://http://cheekybanana.com
  • Author
    Lesley Fleming
    Participant

Hi, I am at my wits end trying to figure out how to fix this error that started after my database mysteriously disappeared and I had to dig up an old version to re-upload. I have lost a lot of data as well as updates and started attempting a few updates but can’t seem to fix this error that appears on ALL my listings once you click on them:

Warning: get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, boolean given in /home/cheeky18/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing/classes/modules/class-wc-dynamic-pricing-simple-membership.php on line 268

I’ve spent hours researching online and keep getting that it’s a layout or stackflow error which doesn’t make any sense so was wondering if you know what I need to fix and if by layout they mean theme?? I have customized the theme and I do not have a child theme but now realize I should have one. I do not know how to do that but am trying to get info on that too. I do NOT want to go through this again – having to rebuild a large part of the site! 🙁

Bill Robbins

In recreating everything do you have all the information filled in for each product that the dynamic pricing needs? It sounds like the information that plugin needs is not complete which is causing that error. It’s expecting something that it’s not finding. Does that make sense?

If this is the dynamic pricing extension from WooThemes, I do have that plugin, but I’ve only used it to enable buy one, get one free without needing a coupon code (too many affiliate scams with those). Check and make sure there isn’t anything in the extension’s settings for role or category or something else that’s required for each product that isn’t set. That’s where I would look next.

If you did buy that plugin, Woo will help you with it as long as your purchase is current. They should be able to tell you what’s up best.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘error issue on product listings’ is closed to new replies.