Calendar used in the example

Support Area Forums Authentic Calendar used in the example

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Jeff Caldwell
    Participant

I am new at working with WP and Authentic and would like to have a calendar like the one you have on the example.

http://www.organizedthemes.com/demo/authentic/events/upcoming/

Which plug in is this, where do I find it, install it, or how is this done?

Bill Robbins

Jeff,

Great question. The demo uses the Events Calendar plugin. It’s free and you can install it by going to the Plugins section, selecting add new and then searching for The Events Calendar.

If you have any questions or trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Jeff Caldwell
    Participant

I have the calendar in place and I am adding test events. I also found where to change the template, but the events page and the calendar page do not have the top menu. I looked to see where It should be added but I found nothing.

I do appreciate the support and all of you answers have been spot on.

Jeff Caldwell
    Participant

The top menu is not on the events page or the calendar page, do you know how I can get the top menu on those pages?

Bill Robbins

Jeff,

Sorry I though I responded to you with your last post. Any chance you can send over a URL to your site so I can take a look for you?

Thanks,
    Bill

Jeff Caldwell
    Participant

Bill,

I thought I posted the links to the pages where the top menu is not showing on the calendar pages. Either way, here are the links:

Bill Robbins

Jeff,

Thanks for sending over the links. I did a bit of digging around and remembered someone having this same problem back in April with the Epic theme.

In that case it was a result of what WordPress calls “permalinks” not being set. I took a look at your site and it appears they are not set there either.

Basically “permalinks” are how the URL’s on your site end. You can change that from the default which looks something like “?page_id=16” to “about” by going to the Settings section and choosing “Permalinks.” There are several options there, but generally we recommend using the one labeled “postname.” Select that and save your changes. When the page refreshes, click save one more time.

See if that doesn’t bring up your menu.

Let me know if you have any trouble,
    Bill

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar used in the example’ is closed to new replies.