Wrapping Text around additional Video

Support Area Forums Responsive Visual Wrapping Text around additional Video

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://66cities-uk.com/?p=304
  • Author

I love the Video Option at the top of the page.

However, I have additional videos o add on the same page – hoe do I wrap text around additional videos?

I am embedding them – iframe

Bill Robbins

Great question there. For videos, WordPress is really set to make embedded media like videos, tweets and Instagram photos be full width of the area available for them. But we can modify the embed code of a video to incorporate the HTML classes that WordPress uses to align images. Take this video code:

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/99401340?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=ffffff" width="400" height="171" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

To make the video float to the left, with the text on the right, we’ll add a class called “alignleft” which will make the code look like this:

<iframe class="alignleft" src="//player.vimeo.com/video/99401340?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=ffffff" width="400" height="171" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

with the class added right near the start of the iframe. If you want the video on the right and the text on the left, then it would be like this:

<iframe class="alignright" src="//player.vimeo.com/video/99401340?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=ffffff" width="400" height="171" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Have a great day,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrapping Text around additional Video’ is closed to new replies.