WooCommerce Campaign Widget Modifications

Support Area Forums Forward WooCommerce Campaign Widget Modifications

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://mindfizzle.org
  • Author
    Dale Scriven
    Participant

Hello.

In the customization area of the Forward Theme, I was able to modify the campaign widget on the homepage (color, text, etc.,).

Is there a way to perform the same modifications to the widget on the WooCommerce page?

I want my progress bar to be red like the homepage with the contributions showing as green. Currently the progress bar is grey.

Thanks,

Dale

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Dale,

Sorry for not getting back to you last night. My kids just got of school and we’re on a vacation through Memorial Day. I’m still answering support, just possibly not as quickly as usual.

You’re absolutely correct about the graph colors. I had a small update to the theme ready to go and I went on and made a change so those colors would affect the widget and the product page too. It should show up in your WordPress updates section shortly. The update should make the widget colors work both places.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Dale Scriven
    Participant

Bill. Thank you. Your customer service is top notch. Your hard work is not falling on deaf minds. Have a great vacation.

Bill Robbins

Thanks Dale, I appreciate it 🙂

Dale Scriven
    Participant

Got it. The update worked perfectly.

Bill Robbins

Fantastic 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Campaign Widget Modifications’ is closed to new replies.