Widget Titles not Reversing

Support Area Forums Progress Widget Titles not Reversing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.broken-promises.org
  • Author
    HDTV-Entertainment
    Participant

I find that my widget titles in the right hand column are not consistent.

They are a blue backgroud and white text. This appears to work for the first few. The ones in the middle do not show up with white text, then the last ones do again. Very confusing as it has only one control cc for it.

Any suggestions?

Bill Robbins

It looks like links have been added to the titles in those widgets which is why they are showing up with the link color instead of the widget title color. You can change the color by adding this to the Custom CSS in your Theme Options page on the styling tab.

Take care,
    Bill

HDTV-Entertainment
    Participant

Bill,

I checked the widgets and they simply have the Titles entered into the Title block. There are no links from the Titles. So, it seems that link colors may not be it.

If you’d like to take a look,… email me and I will send you access to admin so you can take a look. It was working fine and then seems to just change. I must have done something or a file got corrupted somehow.

Thanks,

Rick

Bill Robbins
    HDTV-Entertainment
    Participant

Exactly, that is what they look like and they are links. But, not from me. I simply put the title into the widget box without any HTML or link instructions. Using the same methodology on the other widgets produced no links. It is very odd.

In fact all the text in the widget block is a link. Beats me. So, I figure it is some form of a bug.

HDTV-Entertainment
    Participant

HEY HEY, I fixed it.

It seemed to be starting up in the donate now box. There was code in there for an outside URL which pointed to the same page that all the subsequent widgets linked to.

At any rate I put it in dreamweaver. It changed something. Didn’t notice what but that fixed it. So, it was my HTML error not your code.

Blush,…

Rick

Bill Robbins

Glad you were able to track it down Rick 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget Titles not Reversing’ is closed to new replies.