Weird 'post' highlighter characters

Support Area Forums Elite Weird 'post' highlighter characters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    glen hearnden
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Just using Elite on a couple of new sites, and noticed a weird thing just started happening.

The little arrows ‘>’ that usually appear in front of the latest post listings, have turned into ‘5’s. got any idea why? (example screen grab of sidebar attached) Am assuming a clash with something else, but they work fine on another site with exactly same set up, theme,  plugins etc…?

Look forward to a really obvious answer that I have missed something simple…!

Thanks in advance.

Organized Themes
    Participant

Hi Glen,

My name is Samuel and I will be assisting you with this.

Please send me the site so I can see.

You can also mark the reply as private if you want to keep the site private.

Cheers

glen hearnden
    Participant

This moved on to be a problem displaying characters that are either bullets on post lists or the icons on widgets, etc. See example website http://www.watfordwebsitedesign.co.uk

See issue in the scroll down prompt at bottom of hero area (no arrow showing), in the call now and click here widget areas on home page, etc. (icons not displaying correctly)

This is something not seen before on using the Elite theme – anything we can do to make these icons/bullets display properly? Running a child theme and the issue seems to occur after updating bits and pieces after moving a site.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

glen hearnden
    Participant

Little more info

Get the following debug message in my ‘child theme configurator’ window, it says share this with theme author – maybe a cause of incorrect icons displaying?

Notice:  Array to string conversion in /var/sites/w/watfordwebsitedesign.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/elite/includes/fonts.php on line 188

Been using this child theme configurator along with the Elite theme fine up until recently…

glen hearnden
    Participant

Got it working by re configuring things a little. Thanks anyway

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Weird 'post' highlighter characters’ is closed to new replies.