Warnings on site about plugins

Support Area Forums Mise En Place Warnings on site about plugins

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://http://f73.5a0.myftpupload.com/wp-admin/
  • Author
    Joel Shilliday
    Participant

Hello,
    I installed the recommended plugins and I received a series of warnings that are displayed on every page.

Here is the example:
    Warning: include(/home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data02/99/2982999/html/wp-content/themes/mise-en-place/includes/widgets/widget-product-tabs.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data02/99/2982999/html/wp-content/themes/mise-en-place/includes/woocommerce.php on line 241

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data02/99/2982999/html/wp-content/themes/mise-en-place/includes/widgets/widget-product-tabs.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php’) in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data02/99/2982999/html/wp-content/themes/mise-en-place/includes/woocommerce.php on line 241

here is another when I tried to run set up wizard for woocommerce…
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data02/99/2982999/html/wp-content/themes/mise-en-place/includes/woocommerce.php:241) in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data02/99/2982999/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

What is your recommendation?

Please email me back at kyles@divingdog.com

Thank you!

Bill Robbins

Hi Joel,

Sorry for the trouble there. It looks like a reference to a widget that I’m working on for a future update made it into the theme a bit ahead of schedule. I just published an update that should remove that reference and clear up that message that you’re seeing. If you have any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Warnings on site about plugins’ is closed to new replies.