View all Posts

Support Area Forums Foundation View all Posts

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Edward Bialashewski
    Participant

Hi, This seems like a simple question, but how do I get posts to show up on pages. I know there is a widget for the sidebar. What if I want to view all posts and not from admin? Thanks.

Bill Robbins

There are two different ways you can go about adding a blog “page” to your site.

1) There is a blog page template you can use. Just create/edit the page where you’d like your blog to be displayed. In the right hand column under page attributes, select “Blog” from the page template drop-down menu. Then publish/update your page.

2) You can directly add categories to your navigation. That will create a blog “page” for that category. Some people have a master category for all their blog posts and just add that category to their navigation. Any posts added to that category will appear there.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Edward Bialashewski
    Participant

Thanks Bill. One more question. How do I get the comments to show. I know those are in a widget, but how do I get them to show all. Does that make sense? Thanks.

Bill Robbins

All of the comments on an individual post are visible when you’re viewing the post vs. the page with all of your posts on it (the archive view). You can use a widget to show recent comments across posts in your sidebar. Is that what you mean?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘View all Posts’ is closed to new replies.