Umain Background Image

Support Area Forums Umami Umain Background Image

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
URL to the page in question: http://forpetessakepub.com/wp
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Bill,
    Within the page, I add a background picture for each individual page, and it doesn’t seem to hold. Am I doing it incorrectly? I added background images within the Theme Settings, but then added different ones inside the page, doesn’t seem to show those images.

Bill Robbins

Hello Carl,

Sorry for the trouble there. Would it be possible for you to send over a login to your site so I can take a look at the backend for you? You can mark the post as private here and I’ll be the only one who can see it. Also let me know which page you’re trying to add the image too.

Thanks,
    Bill

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Thanks Carl,

It looks like the option to have the slideshow enabled in the theme options page was set to “No” so I changed it back to yes so the slideshow would work.

I created a new page to test out the background and it looks like it loaded up. You can take a look at http://forpetessakepub.com/wp/test/ to see it.

Which page were you adding in the background image and it wouldn’t take? If you’ll let me know I’ll take a closer look at that page.

Thanks,
    Bill

Jacob Jansson
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jacob Jansson
    Participant

Any news on this? 🙂

Bill Robbins

Jacob,

There actually is! I was finally able to log into your site this morning and found the source of the trouble. The menu page template was throwing off the conditional tag that output the images. That’s why I could create a new page with a background image and it displayed as expected. I hadn’t tried the full menu template with it.

I added in a reset to that template and your image appeared. I’ll release an update to the theme shortly for everyone.

If you run into any other trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Jacob Jansson
    Participant

Sweet! Thanks!

Have a great weekend,

Jacob

Bill Robbins

Anytime Jacob. Enjoy your weekend too!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Umain Background Image’ is closed to new replies.