Typography causes array problem

Support Area Forums Authentic Typography causes array problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Hope Corizzo
    Participant

Having Typography created issues. website: http://www.midamericatrainandtoyshow.com/

I tried to use the typography control. Used the h1 to change. when i hit save, it posted the message
    “Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /hermes/web04/b1992/moo.mattshow/wp-content/themes/authentic/admin/library/engines/typography-engine.php on line 47” across my page.

I went back and removed the typography changes. the warning persists.

went to add a widget to the home page, selected the txt widget and the same warning is posted within the text box, not allowing me to edit it. please help.

Hope Corizzo
    Participant

in trying to add any widget, these warnings have popped up on the widget page:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/web04/b1992/moo.mattshow/wp-content/themes/authentic/admin/library/engines/typography-engine.php:47) in /hermes/web04/b1992/moo.mattshow/wp-includes/functions.php on line 861

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/web04/b1992/moo.mattshow/wp-content/themes/authentic/admin/library/engines/typography-engine.php:47) in /hermes/web04/b1992/moo.mattshow/wp-includes/functions.php on line 862

Bill Robbins

Hope,

Sorry for the trouble. I’m actually pulling out the typography manager from the theme in favor of a plugin called Fontific (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/fontific/). It is nearly identical, but works a bit better. Here’s how to disable the built in typography.

Go to the appearance section of your control panel and select edit to open up the theme editor. From the list of files on your right, select admin.php and look for this spot:

if( !defined(‘DISABLE_TYPOGRAPHY_ENGINE’) )
    require_once(‘library/engines/typography-engine.php’);

and delete it. Save your changes. That should take out the typography from the theme options section. Install the plugin above and you’ll be able to edit the typography. Let me know if you have any other trouble.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Bill

Hope Corizzo
    Participant

many thanks. resolved. have a great weekend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Typography causes array problem’ is closed to new replies.