trial installation

Support Area Forums Forward trial installation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://epimelosepixeirein.iea.org.gr/
  • Author
    faos1
    Participant

Hi Bill, I tried an installation of the forward theme and a few warnings appeared:
    Could you help?

thanks

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘Forward_Theme_Updater::disable_wporg_request’ was given in /home1/nik23/public_html/epimelosepixeirein/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 213

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home1/nik23/public_html/epimelosepixeirein/wp-includes/plugin.php:213) in /home1/nik23/public_html/epimelosepixeirein/wp-content/themes/forward/includes/scripts.php on line 112

Bill Robbins

Well that’s not good. I just pushed out an update for the theme. Give the update a shot and see if it won’t take care of that message for you.

Thanks,
    Bill

faos1
    Participant

ok thanks I will give it a try as soon as possible and I will let you know

br

Bill Robbins

Thanks…so sorry about that.

faos1
    Participant

No problem it is a trial installation.

I deleted the first install, downloaded the new version and all seems ok now.

Thanks Bill for the speedy support.

I will keep you posted as soon as I find something else. I will play around with the theme since I am considering it for installation for our organization – now we use the Foundation theme and I think Forward will move us a step forward

br

Bill Robbins

Glad to hear that did the trick. If you run into questions as you play around with it, just let me know.

Have a great night,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘trial installation’ is closed to new replies.