Top right menu drop down cut off

Support Area Forums Bottega Top right menu drop down cut off

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Robyn
    Participant

Hi Bill,

The last (far right) top nav item, (Cart, and it’s drop down items are not fully appearing. They are cut off and the majority appears behind the background. I am not sure if this is a theme issue or a cart issue.

On a more serious note. I began this website by creating a subdirectory bluearrowrecords.robynmcginty.com on my host server. When I moved it to the client’s host server, I did it wrong. I can not access/log-in to the site. It is in a loop and each site forwards to the other. http://bluearrowrecords.com/wp-admin<=> http://bluearrowrecords.robynmcginty.com/wp-admin/

I checked the WP site. It appears this is something I am not able to fix myself. Is this something you can do, or can you recommend someone to help fix this for me?

Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Robyn,

On the drop down, you can use this bit of CSS in the custom CSS box to make it work:

#wrap {
    	overflow: visible;
    }

On the moving sites, you’ll probably want to fix this in the actual WordPress database. Go to your web host’s control panel and open up the myPHPAdmin. In it there will be several tables. You’ll want to choose the options table. It will be named something like wp_options. In it, you’ll find two lines that reference your site’s WordPress site.

One is the siteurl and the other is home. I don’t know your exact set-up, but most of the time you’ll want the same URL in both of these.

Before you make any changes there, be sure to export the database so you have a backup.

If I can help, just let me know,
    Bill

Robyn
    Participant

Dude! You are the BEST EVER!

Thanks-a-million!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Top right menu drop down cut off’ is closed to new replies.